Last Updated on
The Cubii was born from a denial of a request made by Armav Dalmia for a standing desk while as an intern in college. He decided to look for an alternative to stay active while working and came up with the idea of an elliptical.
The Cubii Under Desk Elliptical is ergonomic, silent in operation, modern and connected. Its pedals have wide surface areas, which is the main difference between an elliptical and a bike. The pedals of an elliptical are longer and their footpads wider than that of an under desk bike. With the elliptical you can exercise your feet at different angles, working out more muscles in the process.
The Cubii is quiet and smooth, almost effortless during a workout. It is suitable for open offices where you can work out with irritating or disturbing your colleagues. It has an adjustable dial for regulating the resistance level. The Cubii has two attractive color combinations: grey and black, red and black. When pedaling at high resistance levels, the user can burn up to 150 calories per hour depending on some factors like the weight of the user, revolutions per minute (RPM) of the pedaling action, etc.
This video, courtesy of Cubii, from CNBC by Diana Olick will show you a demonstration of the Cubii and provide more information on the product:
- Low knee clearance. Just 4 inches of space between your knees and the underside of your desk is all you need to keep your knees from hitting the underside of your desk when pedaling.
- Quiet. It is noiseless. This makes it possible for use in open office spaces and even while on conference calls!
- Wide and grip-friendly Pedals. This allows you to move your feet up and down the pedals to get different angles to exercise more muscles. The rubber grip keeps your feet from slipping on or off the pedals.
- Bluetooth connectivity. The Cubii has a Bluetooth feature that enables you to connect to your devices like your smartphones or fitness devices. An app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Wheel stoppers. They keep your chair from rolling around during exercise with the Elliptical. They are included in the Cubii package and should be placed on the front wheels of the chair before the commencement of the exercise.
- Bidirectional. Pedal action can be backward and forwards.
A Nice Video on Cubii Reviews, Hope you will like it.
- Price. The retail price is more than most under desk elliptical in the market… However, it is an investment in your health and its features are arguably worth the extra cost.
Setting up your Cubii Pro is easy. All tools and accessories required for assembly are included. Here is a list of what you will find in the box upon arrival.
- The Cubii
- 2 pedals
- 4 screws
- 1 screwdriver
- 2 wheel stoppers for rolling chairs
- 1 micro-usb cable
- 1 power adapter
- Instruction Manual
Check this setup video for guidance courtesy of Cubii (by Fitness Cubed Inc.).
All Other Image Source: Amazon.com